Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Noce's Pizzaria

I first just wanted to comment on Noce's Pizza. We had it a few days ago and I think I really hyped it up too much in my mind. It was nothing special. Granted, we did just get a regular pepperoni pizza, nothing fancy, but it wasn't that great. I would probably rank it close to a Dominos type pizza, I would definitely rank it below Papa John's. I guess everyone has their own taste when it comes to pizza, but I have never really had a "bad" pizza. Pizza is pizza, but after having Giordano's, any pizza is going to have a hard time living up to "the best". If Noce's was closer by and was a little cheaper in price (I paid $15 for a large pepperoni), then I would think about getting it more. It definitely has a freshness about it and it has fresh hand tossed crust, but it just didn't wow me.



We did get some Garlic knots though, and you can't go wrong with garlic, butter and bread. It is tough to screw up.



I would say that you have to try it, but don't go into it like I did thinking it is going to be the best pizza in Cincinnati. But let me know what you think about it!

Noce's Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. First off i would like to say that you arent a true new yorker or never had a true new york pizza. Second THEIR PIZZA WAS RANKED BEST PIZZA ON THE WEST SIDE. THIRD WHY ARE YOU BLOGGING about pizza.LASTLY their pizza delivery and excellent service and kindness makes me want to order there every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off we are not claiming to be New Yorkers. Second we are untitled to our own opinions about whatever we want. And third we can blog about whatever it is we want to blog about. Lastly if you are so irritated with our blog/opinions stop reading!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis